Details about our Apollo Lunar Module Simulator
- Aluminium cockpit frame
- Modular construcion for easy demount and mobility
- Inner diameter of approx. 2 m
- Big touchscreen as mainpanel (instruments and interactive switches)
- Impressive sounds (for example a big bass speaker, installed below the floor, for engine sound and vibrations...)
- Big LED displays as windows and “hatch view”
- Working docking window(monitor)/view!
- We are working on a motion platform, as a future add on.
- Individual modifications possible.
- Connection of external monitor is possible to use as “mission control” monitor or to show your visitors a 3rd person view of the flight.
- High quality 3D space simulation software, developed by Space Dream Studios.
- Simulation software will be available for regular desktop computers and mobile platforms too...
- Fly complete missions: undocking in lunar orbit, descent, approach, landing, restart, ascent and redock with command module. Or just fly single parts of a mission, like landing or redocking...
- Land at historical Apollo sites, like Apollo 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Explore the whole moon!
- “Arcade” mode: “just land” the lunar module after final descent, perfect for space exhibitions, to impress your visitors!
- “Astronaut” mode: “fly like real” by switching all the switches needed, combiend with the correct use of all controls and the DSKY...
- “Mission manager” allows you to create own missions and modes with individual skill levels.
We are open for individual modifications of hard- and software, so that our simulator will fit perfectly into your space exhibition.
Basic price: 29.900 Euro (excludes tax, shipping and setup costs)